Home / Competition
Fly direct from the UK into Toronto Pearson International Airport with Air Transat. Feel the electric pulse of Canada's coolest city; Toronto - a cosmopolitan boiling pot of culture, shopping and nightlife. Head to historic Kingston and jump aboard a boat and sail the magical Thousand Islands. Discover Canada's cultural capital, Ottawa, alive with museums and natural attractions. Then kick back and relax lakeside in one of Ontario's famed luxury lodge hotels in the breathtaking Muskoka region.
- 2 return economy flights from London Gatwick to Toronto with Air Transat.
- 7 nights Ontario Taster self drive holiday including accommodation (room only - no meals included) staying in: Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa & Huntsville.
- 8 (eight) days car hire, intermediate size with one driver. (Fuel is not included).
- Two Toronto CityPass booklets offering free admission to five of the city's top attractions.
- Two Canada's Capital Museums Passports offering free admission to Ottawa's major museums.
Prize valued at approximately £2000. In association with Canadian Affair.
No purchase necessary. Contest closes 11:59PM (EST), December 31, 2015. This contest is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom 21 years of age or older.